2/17/2023

๐ŸŒŸ You never built a career all by yourself, with a junk ex bf doing everything behind to hurting you, you know that? ๐ŸŒŸ

You know what is a career you seeing yourself built, without any of this singing bug looking in front of me, my vision so blurry, I cannot tell why I say anything, including what I was in the childhood dream? And that is on the Sailor Moon, not just that comic book its I told everyone including you. You would not have anything today to imagine any lawsuit if not with me in it, you trying to falsehood everything with your too perfect faces.

You are just some human I passing it by.

There was a story, and that is so long ago finished.

Do you find out whom got jailed, in which year? Ever since? You never considering you will be jailed, how smart, anyone will daring to do that, and that someone inside jail means? You never look back in anyone's life, its you yourself will forever be jailed, with them head quota, to sound like they knowing it, you will never help anyone inside that jail, with you soon to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment