2/20/2023

Dr. Chambler's first name is Sherry?

How interesting ...if you were all me, you couldn't tell whom that is seriously.

The internal vision of it. 

How many times you girls email which guys about since 20 years ago, it was first time he never replied, second time try in the end of graduation, third time at beginning, or forth time, 

Six time now, when you have a communication, only you remember, or he imagined he forgotten? Cannot be that calculative? 

I cannot live a life just by waiting I am telling you. You want to attache "My photo" with it? They might just understand it why? You imagine I cannot find them, has to be saying OU language means they are the system data people, so they never shows up included to email you? 

See next few days they almost forgotton...there you go a brand new email with my photo attached on? 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment