2/20/2023

I usually just buy the Kentucky Fried Chicken, its all cooked for sure ! or Mc Donald inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWlHuWmnyek

I would never to be that good virtuous house wife really...,my kitchen entire counter top and walls. You know why its called the Counter Top? Its when you doing the addition, you built the shelf below, and the last piece of Top, its called the counter top. Usually they meant if that is a marble surface at Home Depot, you standing in front of someone, he gives you a layers of ALL sampling including the paints to the walls !!! 

Or cabins design with the windows blinds. I shop before, you know ...

(Is there a reason why they all push that Kian out? ) 

The Better man at the edge or for real in life? I can see on my both front visible monitor, or inside.

Something you all remembrance that individual trips you didn't go with the Dr. Fourner on the evolutionary biology 200 field trip he drives....really?  Its not the class, its someone special?

Joye at edge I saw today, just now. Its gonna be me. You wish to connect some conversation with an intended guy?  Did I ever tell you.....around our age, beside those whom got lucky, or whom starting very few very early on, and some family whom else other people have a real family background those, we this age people between 35 on 40, everyone of us still on the career path to make it? 

If few years ago, I finishing running this up or down Hollywood 10 years ago finish running around, I would have told you I have more focus in the real life inside the life I am living in, than to occupying these guys in front of the what stories or what the past UB stories at all? Including with or without Victoria Secrets, if I wasn't told?



No comments:

Post a Comment