2/06/2023

Go Game - Number 1, how do you say that in English? (Queen of My Heart)

Westlife - Queen of My Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c64kUiqknY

I call my mother, the time they were debatinig that Chinese Ancient 4 arts, that one guy whom 3 champion, he will be placed upon second.

I am the Champion of that tournament. That phone was telling her, the toll booth. We are waiting at the result, on the stage where the computer at. Its on the stage. I was children, we walk anywhere we know.  

No, most are not girls. No.


The Go Game Association 

Mon and Wedn evening (no more 魔動王 those) - they have no stair. They are the square outside, boys, and one me, seeing them jumping the 4 corners square, to catch each other. Jump, and grab. 

The electric door. Where the elevator is.

The stair....that is a school. I have the skirt on, those flowery children as the girl were.

Those design .....because its the Go Game Association 

beside the smaller go game teaching lesson place they had the magazine paper cutting, glue on to becoming the old time magazine. The Timers. I set timers, and glue sticker on the wall. Jonathon those time had UB tournament I told Tamang.

Chinese New Year the Old Guy's home. The red envelope.


Bathroom wall, best friend (Henry wish to be the girlfriend), we were the children's friend. She does ballet, climbing the wall, 2 legs wide open up up up, that is how the bathroom design in the women's bathroom.

There is a room on the right coming out. A secret room, quiet. A lot of the guys made it in there. I never gone in there, not that class.

Ending...there is a boy. uh .....not like that. He has a mother. A more refine polished boy, not our class those jumping all around the teacher punished at the door, stand up, one of those. Shut Up. Those. We have the big board in front, those are per piece magnetic. The real Go Game Big ground those association. Not those small tiny one.


Go Game, when they shining those lights on the ground

Your movie...like that Prince of Persia, a gruble fallen on the ground. You have something like that puzzle to make it to the end. Not chess. Something else.

There is one mistake, one.....that one mistake, if I just think its right next by. My father told me. When you are in the thinking of that step, its just right next by. Up.

The straight down 3 space. The middle of it, I think.

You want the tour? 

The fall from the 2nd Go game association, the stair. Its the book room, all the Chinese parable stories. My father its at the those smoking place right next by, its the second floor. Very long stair.  The donut on the neck stories those beaver says.



My hair its very very itchy, I need to go and wash it. 

There is another guy after me or 3rd place? His hair is always short like that. No, I don't know whom that is. Most guys I don't know whom they are. We were just there, the guys they doing their own game and play. Normally the girls cannot go. Just standing there watching. You know how old I was?

1st grade or 2nd grade.


No comments:

Post a Comment