2/13/2023

How do you carry a conversation with your guy? Your bf, or that is your husband?

"Why did we have to go where? I have no more money! " 

 "The indian flea market, the Samosa factory? That is not the indian flea market, its behind it? They are smaller and more expensive? So why we don't go to the flea market? "

"Shopping on the Indian flea market, you mean next by the Samosa grocery store back end? I shop for the clothing, you buy your phone cards to Italy?"

"Where is this Loving Hut intended location at?"

"What did you say Calvin did? The menu. The Loving Hut menu you saw, or you read it?"

"The German no yeast bread, these...for Dimitri, those pastry has eggs in it. The Peaches Yellow with the sugar syrup. I check everything else on the bread. Yours are the no yeast."  (Near the center). "Whom did you say that address is, in case I coming up here myself off the center road?"

"What are these soy meats for? You got it from where? The center. " @@

"Today is the baby sitting the dogs day for the weekend. Right....he sleeps and snore and jump up. That is the stories you told me, I remembered."

"This entire Loving Hut menu are the vietanese food, of course its the vietanese food, that is where she is from. But? That is the Jewish right next by, at the corner. They have all the residential near by offices take-out. I already know they are not there to do the business, that is how they ending up that way all the time."



No comments:

Post a Comment