2/13/2023

Dean is a guy that he will pick up something and kill that guy. That guy knows or not he is that personality, Frozen never saying anything like that.

Ronan, I just tell him about Gately stuffs. Sometimes the guys belongs to the guy's worlds, that is what I say to him. The relationship is like you being assign, there is no hot and cold. From that TV, whatever I can see....Tears in the eye frames + someone hit himself head, psycho all over the scripts.

That is more than psycho proven to me.

Plus most of them were split for their own career, the new set of people, the new set of the TV program, the new set of career path, where they focus best in that separate ways. I sometimes just think that is good for many of them. That is what I tell Brian or Kian. He got a ticket, uh....


Sometimes you being with that one guys, You prepare the lunch bags, he has 1 or 2 mins swallowing the vitamins, some water, some bottle things I carrying with me, everywhere. Some bites of some food, some phone message, or whom calling him. 

When he get off the works, we gone to the grocery shopping hands in hands those? Like a couple life. There is nothing hot or cold. We are not that old yet?

I spent my money, he works at his TV set? I think they all having the TV set. 

I have no one else waiting but him? 

You prepare enough food home the morning, the lunch, the evening? How many things just one person around? Always washing, cleaning, moving stuffs?  I pick him up, I have something in my hands, he can drink, and eat, or snack just immediately off the works? Or some t-shirt, some basket, something at the car? You know why the SUV design a back seat opens?

We can just park at a parking lot, he changes his shirt, or everything he needs in that luggage? When you get off the works, you have a brand new feeling that after you change your shirt, you feeling to go "where you say we are going?" So he drives? We switch the driver's side.

That is not how you doing things in life, ever?


When I was running around those back stage

We have these SMTV ordering the food, or that entire operational department someone order the lunch boxes, so in the end of the day, we have extra. So we give them to the Production Company, they are all super super super tall guy. SUPER tall, they moving those very very big long pillars. 

We used to drive car in Canada, I don't see why that is not where they are?

My ex sweat often, he is an European? He always knew what he needs or I remember to go to his drawer to get some stuffs he needs? We are in a different room.

I used to live or rest inside my car, when I have to run around in the California without him? How strange, when I looking for works, he is NEVER around, that didn't tell you that bf never exists in my life the way how you girls all talk like that. 

If there is no guys, I continue what I need to do why I ending up there anyway?



No comments:

Post a Comment