2/13/2023

I am a girl with a situation I say there are the invisible guys. Meaning, if the entire world fails on me, I can just stay true to my own space and time. Having an affection problem being taken care of, is that what you mean?

When me and my ex nick separate in 2014? 

So let's say the human longevity, just one of those the girl me don't live with a guy, and like I say if I didn't see why my emotional games to play the per weekend or Friday night bar, nothing but staring at the money reason?

I do not need to have the family, friends, the social circle, until I believing it what I believe in?

What would that be?

So?

Let's say I am not sure the TV says, so I find out when my spare moment and time are all right. With or without the physical guys, meaning the romantic reason. Its with the money I can exist myself fine, not just including any guy in front of it? 

Your choice its? They must be better than you are? That kinds of? Not the same age, or what...I start cannot understand a word you all make the final conclusion on anything, once....a lot of things being display, and I saying all that loud per inch saying through my skin? 



No comments:

Post a Comment