2/20/2023

I am not competitive to do things.

Right.

You are all very egoistic.

Correct.

All over the faces

Even the professional has to get trained to polish a bit.

Less Judgemental.

Right.


You know how to tie a shoe lace? Really? Do you know how I tie a shoe lace? Its on the television. When you miss me so much ....


Sometimes you getting a job, you just pretend to be on it until its over. Its not I am doing all this for my pleasure or a leisure a thing, for glorifying myself as if....right? 

If you starting more compassion to some guys, at least staring at them eating, won't be an issue to start....for saying a tiny pleasing they agreeing you can show up a dinner as a whole group, not every 2 second behind its the real AOL, or ICQ, or MSN messenger. 

Not every email it was why he has anything for you?

https://youtu.be/UcCsf77JdrU


 


No comments:

Post a Comment