2/20/2023

I am thinking.... (Massage chair, trying different setting, oh its knocking my entire lower waiste and has to be right at the middle?) - today is my period date.

Not that much.

Do you girls want to starting this year? Because isn't 10 years ago were??? I imagine the age, even if you spent 5 years in your manner, talking mild, talking less, less liberal as such, so much tears, or ego smelling.

Cooking, cooking, and all of you girls trying to be a mom idea? 

Even just another 5 years pass, you can get this TV guys or the real outside the personality guy? You know earlier I was talking to my mom, so I explain her the website, firefox add-on theme, and these movie: 17 again and Home again. 

I show Hallie and her mother interview. Talking to my mother very often. She knew whom that Zac is?? Something about Australia. So I explain to her the chemistry experiment to that Meta Cafe internet 2004 starting this Nescape thing, IE Microsoft and Google, she remembers those time she bought me the IBM. So I show her both Westlife video, the Better Man and those establishment, I go by frame to frame, talking to her, show her. 

Yeah...I told her today Brian thing. My sister is leaving tomorrow morning !!! 

So while I finish the talking, my back just hurt, then I go to testing this new setting of the massage chair eating chocolate and water. This is so painful where they hit it.



No comments:

Post a Comment