2/19/2023

๐Ÿ’ I assuming I go to Brian, ...so the rest of them if they had a gf, or whom, I am not jealous at. Or Brand new, its just the girls do those talk up ๐Ÿ’

I usually don't do those talking up....like back and forth, like having a conversation. So if they show up as a group, like Kian got a new gf, or whom Ronan had a gf, one of those...It happens in the military. If I claim a title, it will be me, at the very last min to pull down some girls, don't do that, not at the our World stake, or just in that military unit for saying all that.

I personally don't have all that many feeling or much feeling of it. To anything really. 

People actually yell at each other. When you hearing me to actually yelling at a guy? Saying what?  Yelling means...

1. Something emotional with the tears coming out of your eyes without an appearance reason?

2. Eating we don't talk, I finish washing the Dish, until next the meal time. Again, no talk, just eat. 3 days pass. Usually...I don't remember nick does he aggravating me all the time all by himself "MY son."

3. He can just go out by himself because he is in quarrel, finally one morning no one keep talking in front of my eyes. Between our relationship, he cannot shut up, did I say that? Its the guy really looking like that, or he has this language disability, so they need a practice, cannot shut up. One of those anger time, I still remember....one morning I say, Thank God, this is one morning I don't have to hear one sound from him. Any conversation he opens his mouth up.

Something like that = the relationship manuel, you figure it out the rest.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment