2/19/2023

I really making food, if It tell you, show you in the video photo.

Its everything I told you, real.

So let's say, they 5 Westlife shows up Brian's house, he has a kitchen, most time I will keep cooking in the kitchen. I really don't care what girls or Ronan with Storm?! They all show up. I believe that afternoon to evening, or even ...the evening before they leave, all of them can take some prepared home food to take home.

I usually don't participate the conversation, they were all friends to each other. What the girls go and talking in there for, me? I just new. They might be speaking their own language. That is what nick did. Vince came with his wife.

You know one of those Tina Jojo, or Lucy, or Connie or Carla does...20 years old dressing leather jacket high school games with the mini skirts, never end. Really. They miss their college lifes for some reasons. Seriously. If not sweeteen 17. Just to hear about it, I am tired of to think of always something too old past to remember of it. 

Tina Jojo is right now outside all her past 6 years luggage, bags of bags of clothing finally will be shipping outside, its all at my mother's corner TV side.

You imagine keep moving on in life without a home owner manual. Between this her brother and her running inside and outside. She has 2 kids, her best friends have 2 kids. The jobs don't sound like a real thing, but the going in and out on those jet-leg, just hear about it, its tiring. 


Ronan Keating 

https://youtu.be/l056HAVFyb0


Ryoya Takashima - Vegan Chef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BM9FFTWN0Y


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cYg7MZ3uOw


I don't look like Ryoya Takashima

He will be at least listening me saying this Tina Jojo since 2018. That is 5 years ago. Tina is right here. I wonder how difficult I choke Ryoya to say a hi to her really.  If not just for the square. Your bottle Sauce, Ryoya and a book...I can see. 

That has a label you put on the bottle. : ) :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment