2/01/2023

I don't want to talk about this details anymore...if I don't sell myself to these guys, I might sell myself somewhere, ending up somewhere? uh...I don't need that.

That is not what I mean.

You girls need to finding your own skills when you stand up in your own life without your dad or your phone, really. I can comment the things in front of my eyes. Those are all not sustainable to me. Not for this concept you want to make it "eternal" whatever that means, make it! 

Imagine you are one person home if one day you can afford? You have to do EVERYTHING? or you rather to move back to your parents?

You know what I see some of the Tiny house? The girl is not happy with the guy, becasue its in the middle of no where, there is nothing all around. She got thrown out by her own parents?



No comments:

Post a Comment