2/10/2023

I haven't decided yet what I gonna do. Its not the same court ruling, you are there, I am here?

Probably I just gone by myself landing at that Ireland. It is the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I can ask the court, if those Wiki were fake. Meaning they written which year of this content being validate on it. 

I think....those history of Ireland might always been on that Wiki. It was not the extra things.  It is not for Taiwan. Taiwan its the butterfly in the Victoria Secret. That is what they will put on the wiki, so I know those things. Whom wrote the wiki anyway?


Ireland is a country on the map saying they are the European. Meaning....they should have a higher education and some social welfare to ensure their citizen happier more, or less this, you all American looking highly toxic for this "Chosen One position". You can just call in Simon Cowell to see, if he wish to show up you all, saying he is a real human in that district line. Him himself going in. I don't care about it. Including this Westlife, or any of those boy band groups. 

You imagine I cared about this reunion things. JC is from NSYNC, why don't you all buddies together. I can care less?


I land, I see things. I used to land in Menton myself, cannot speak the language, that was a mistake. Irish looks like somewhat its right next by England, so at least the English is a known word.


EU ever since this SMCH shows up this SMTV, I occasionally do listening in. The reason why EU is EU, she has the money to running on the driver her disciple to every country border line. oh ~ she really doing that for fun ! 

She makes her entire contact people, running on the bus route, for every karma behind them running. You live in that organization, you hear nothing but running.


When I land, I figure it out. I used to land in the California, I never really been there myself. Toby used to drive, that doesn't mean I know a thing I just land in University of Kentucky the year before we live in the dorm. We walking or roller blades.

They have some division of that Ireland the northern part, so I already check that wiki a couple time in reading.

As for how the Ireland human doesn't do their own Irish, where they cannot read the maps, or those prince, cannot stop being the boys, rather than ever growing up one of those Harry Potter chosen one, that is entirely my position how me and Irish government in the end that court paper, what being paid to me, if I seeing anything the way I know all these 570+lawsuit?

People whom process a lot of things, just happened to be less than this backstreet boy, it used to be a story. The First life. And what is so that difference between the girl not yet a women, or a boy yet to be a man? That is a TV airing, they are just the actor on it?

You girls should take some women's vitamin, there are those after 40s. That is what I will add for your lawsuit at least doing that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OwfYjemrYw



You have a lot of the paper works, or the old reunion to match up, or seeing each other up, while you are confined there. You can travel to the Ireland that time.

In the rolling of the years down, I will probably migrant to the EU center of the Europe that German, France, or Spain to this Italy, Swiss area. 

That is probably where the main body of certain economic places at? They used to saying that in Project Camelot in 2014. So I won't be in the Ireland all the years down the road, its warmer too at South. EU has this opening all up the border for the traveling easy, in case you didn't know how it really did happen 20 years ago, right?

We were used to be first met.

Some of this TV stories, are just being put on the Television with the music. There was a passing, but that was so looooong ago.

On this fair Market Trade and Business World (The business beauru)

The legal human will tell you, you can make a dime a dollar, that is entirely your freedom to do that in America, so will I am in wherever I will land.  As long as its legal, not sending anyone and you yourself to jail in the next 20-30 years.

You realize the retiring age. Its at 65 I think in America I used to hear about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment