2/10/2023

If you asking all of them, and they all agree, they got nothing else to do, but bind to you all inside those district witness program line....all of you I can ask the Facebook, to put that my facebook back.

I show to Westlife their company, each you name you say legal paper you are processing you are the chosen one this tale, were on my facebook. Per photo, to per name, that is whom you are. 

In the future, you can just update your facebook, I can see, if you want to ask me anything that remote methods you processing your legal paper. With or without your parents, your entire community move somewhere. All vanish. We just exist on the legal paper and that one used to be the facebook. The Westlife they have the security things.

You can do that? I just add you back, or you add me back, or you all at the legal court telling the facebook, we used to be on Anna's facebook. That's all. Good?


No comments:

Post a Comment