2/17/2023

I heard Ireland speaks somewhat English, but its the England next by they really speaking that British language to type the same alphabets. Youtuber means....the daily life those, they saying they are the Youtuber?

But you have other people doing other things online. Taiwan is small, they probably watching more everyone else than Taiwan its own?

Yeah people do those traveling blogs, many have to research their own Topics before they presenting. I say you getting a job, and then imagine? Like....I keep saying I go and getting a real job to sound like my life its not on waste? Now there is a CV looking, rather than the whole life blank?

They use all my money, they have no shame of it.

Plus I saw it laterly? So I imagine I have a job, in case I imagine things too much.  If you are the working class, from the jobs to jobs, that is not everyday you are doing in America, or anywhere in your own language speaking?



No comments:

Post a Comment