2/17/2023

When people are separate in a 5 different direction +1 , or 20 to 100. I keep seeing the guys, not the girls FOREVER.....

Sometimes there is a reason everyone's life depart from their new perfect beginning.  So that means ....it means everyone has a brand new life 20 years ago starting, and they each have a skill and saving money, or situation, or all of them getting married. You and I reading the exactly same identical newspaper.

Meaning 5 different life. That life direction give them a meaning whichever that wishing them well. I found out. Just like those UB programs too. They leave UB.

I am the one in my perfect reality, in my own island, in my own country, no one knows that is called the island I guess.....It surrounded by the sea. Nothing but the sea.  When someone having a life on her own, so shed the entire faces of people in the Youtubers, and money start dropping, its how perfect I done it each and every time

"Inside MY perfect country." I speak in Madarin, typing my own language usage, for you saying like the local slang they use or some Ancient Chinese they can comprehend. 

This country is not in UN, we have the National Flower, Anthem, the National Flag, is there anything sounds right or wrong why I thought my perfect worlds it I am not happy to run away? They don't use those ancient Chinese. But they can understand them perfectly? Why cannot I just saying what words on the comment area boxes, just the way I am?  

You want to do what?

Let me imagine, or let me guess where and which, or how or not you are in a country that is in UN, and on a Map, how amazing, we using the same world map ! Nothing but the sea!


No comments:

Post a Comment