2/15/2023

I personally don't think NASA telling anythinig lie at all, you know what I mean? Meaning outside....however you seeing the satellite today tech

We have no capacity to anything outside, AT ALL.

So... I can just live Westlife and Ronan those human at, and you and your sister be with Simon. Because...your sister that TV or your mother, whomever this Movie with that actor looks like Simon, its the only evidence supporting him to be 商鞅 and everyone knows the real love its 妲己 and near by its the sister. 

Simon should have enough money to raise you 2 girls coming half of that kid saying his money or wealth can do, not to bugging me every 2 second things in the air, whatever I cannot understand to look really detriment to me.

We don't need to go out of the Earth. We fix the things on the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment