2/01/2023

๐Ÿ‘ I plan to tell them that from Taiwan, because...my mother is aging, if I am not with any guy, that is for my brother? He is overseas. ๐Ÿ‘

Its practically you get the money from America, to live in Taiwan, its to care Pang and Tina? Shipping the post boxes all the time by mail? Their mother often doing that, so I do that? ๐Ÿ‘ Like the eye glasses, the alochol extra packs, some toothpaste or tooth brush, they don't have to drive or the America so far away. Some container, cheap if I can afford more expensive one. They sort their own home alone. A lot of the details things you commit to your family when you more established?  ๐Ÿ‘ I didn't know there are the guys around?

So we were talking none sense....until I thought about something debating its me going there, they coming here, when? ! So if this is serious moving? Then I asking them if they want all this organization stuffs inside my home when I get there, or their home. I have no idea where or how big small their house closet opens or close. BUT I used to live in some very bigger spacious apartment, that is the entire organization space needed. 

๐Ÿ‘ The American land so big to get to any place.

๐Ÿ‘ The eye glasses some people really needed

๐Ÿ‘ The stationary, they keep seeing me behind my bookshelf

๐Ÿ‘ I by the way saying how much I take, and whom or what I end up, I don't even know..this is funny,...I didn't know which house Kian screaming at, I go there to scream together? 

So this is what I usually do behind with my mother, if she is not going to stay that long longevity, usually the international students always something from home. Tina has 2 kids?

The Living Space, I used to doing nothing but to organize organize organize. I have the medicinal things I must carry, the filter, the emergency supply, I doing nothing a job, so I stay indoor filtering my water? That is 4 filter water to clean, to rinse, to wait at the water.....not to touch any edge with the hands if not clean, not the soap clean. Its after the soap, after the water clean, then the Kitchen Towel dry my entire hand, I open the filter boxes, these entire emergency supply has to be bacteria free? 


No comments:

Post a Comment