2/01/2023

๐Ÿฎ You girls want to listen again, the TAX building are annually ๐Ÿฎ

Its you see, you talk, you finding every phamplet, standing there staring at everything they say online, or off line.

You finding per code this tax form filling up, you go and asking people. You doing the things so you can save the tax. They are all the guys can get some extra organization to those paper works. I am shorter, so this typing, or reading, or per line....Its I file 10 yellow those folder in my cabin.

Phone number, time and open/close office, whom to contact, the local clerks offices? 


The DMV, the Car, the Car annual liscence plate (2 years NY ), the Maintainese booklet in front of the air bag, passenger seat?

Why would I be that redundant, whom design the cars? Tesla or GM motor. Not Intel Dell?


The guys might have the bike or the helmet to go to the maratham, Tina got hurt all over. We check the tires together, I touch and feel. Those are the rubber, it is the chemistry made idea. All the material. They are all synthetical. Its the same car those internal frame, you touch it. You never put the air inside the bike or the car tires?


The Home Owner - has this windows or rim, that metal wear out, without the cooking oil

I used to have a big floor windows at the living room, I rent? Those are the metal sound squiky. You put some cooking oil at the metal frame, just the trailing....You check everything with the guys? 

They may not have the pool. But in case they really need one, there is chlorine statue, there is the equipment statue, there is everything how you fill up the water, then the chlorine, whatever things suppose to be purchased at the store, I go with the guy, or them? Whatever they meant...whom needs that? 

Can you imagine I am the only person cannot STOP saying Florine, Chlorine, never stop...just about every 2 days.


The guys have these car seats, below those are the foot step at. We buffalo snow, so nick's car its taken out and shake it. I rental car never stop, all brand new car? 

So I finding all these rental idea, for them, in case the emergency? Sometimes self sufficient, or they got nothing else to do, its my rental car agreement anyway? They come and check it out what is that every 2 weeks, brand new car, no more buying the cars anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment