2/19/2023

I remember EF. I try to remember the European camps. They are on the East side, we were on the West side, the ending song its ...It was Westlife guitar song.

Like most girls I remember they are very open about it. You mean touching?! I don't do those, I can tell you that. I am not even sure the guys do on purpose...its a lot of the guys, I will tell you I think they lie 1 to zillions. Seriously.

Never THAT.

But they can doing one thing, one thing only. How willing one girl they get near to the guys. Meaning holding hands not to scream, or leaning next by not to tear,...one of those. Some guys are so calculative I will tell you that, they starting that games very early on in life. I will tell you all this time what I conclude. You say if there is a sex ingredient, I say true.

But...they have more other reasons for some other things too. Like...you push him literally with your hands, or slap his shoulder and yell at him "Don't do that." or if he touching your skirt, if you wear short that day, he comment your underwear, and your reaction would be 

(I look at you, what did you say?)

That was not a slap. 

I think that kinds of the degree, every guys are doing it, for some reason they are so aware of this a slap, and a problem, you doing it on purpose. 

For example, a guy will finding it out more of the daily reaction, how day to day, your reaction to how close he will get to you. So I keep using that words intimacy. Okay, if saying in the kitchen, a guy opening a fridge, you are washing that entire counter just standing there.

If a guy coming near to see what you do to that sink, you gonna slap him? I think I found out you girls not just have the action forward, with loads of this 1 to zillion different words coming out the scream, run calling someone, to tear on the eyes, next one hour, he will sitting with you in the living room until his parents come to pick you up.

You know what I mean? There is a phone you would.....calling the emergency contact.

I just didn't personally understand that every frame pictures, but I can tell you what I conclude, so I use a certain words, however this entire things telling you. 

And so the movie?

I will tell you, the last thing in this social case from the police department, I have heard and read. You really just go by, printing your perfect photo online will sound like you losing your weight, not to look to any of those Police records what had really really happened in the real life case. 

You could just openly talking, but NEVER THAT.

So I will think, that guy is crazy. The movie. That ingredient overall to look. Its wrong. I think he wants to kill her. Those are a room, you get killed. NEVER that.


Both Asia or America movie or some TV, even the drama some what scary those bad commercial, small fragment, oh I have seen the clinic, or bad saying with the florescent lights.




No comments:

Post a Comment