2/19/2023

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ A sex game or a proper job? ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ (The movie )

Is there a reason I keep coming back to a person you might be actually naming him, not I imagine you are saying in your life? How come? This is the second times.

I think I say the words more of like an itimacy, like kissing, cuddle, holding hands. You never make a guy nervous for having a reproduction gland working, at least for me as a girl. All I ever imagine will never be that. So...if I guessing and guessing and guessing. But like they always say, it might be more lean toward the guy's view what they say on the internet. I cannot really understand, because I am not a guy.

I think you have a huge problem with a public display. You hate the guys to zillions that is why. Like shopping, you stand side by side. That kind. 

Nick no, because we are not the same age, but you are all the college dorm. Back in UK, I remember they even have the football game, but they don't eat food like next by. They have the round table, so it was 2 guys + 2 girls from the dorm.



No comments:

Post a Comment