2/13/2023

I think if you drop an eye drop, those eye medical things, your hands are shaking, not just the egg mixtures are shaking....at all inside whichever beaker cup.

To someone else' eye.

You are shaking inside you, outside you. Look at another guy, look at 10 audience, look at 3000 people in the seat from the stage. You never train yourself to anything you don't freak out! 

In our tournament time, its? By commanding, or your right away that instant moment make the judgement? Not by talking, by setting the ball?

In the soccer just aim, see, run, kick straight?  You have other way to kick a ball? Only the straight methods?


This video: https://youtu.be/ZnOAK04tJhc

Now I remember, no...nick goes to his riverdale behind water. I don't. He never told me he swims in it. The kids they all did. No, I never did. I don't care about it. Its all very cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment