2/13/2023

Math, I used to live by myself alone without a bf, meaning driving, or grocery shopping....8 months in Buffalo, 4 months in Canada per yearly? If I am lucky?

So as long as I remember, I am inside my head doing my per math its EVERy Single Day.

When I am with nick, no. He never asking me to do the math, but I am anxious going back and forth, I need to make the money, and making it making it? Because that is a running in back and forth. These invisible human guys don't require a money or food in front of me?

Being with a guy, really knowing what is inside their brain. I blank.

I don't think inside their head. I cannot relate that. Their photo looks very normal to me.

Math for me its a big deal.

I don't go on the paper to be that stingy, I just make sure all the food vanish, I had just transportation costs, not even washing required. When you never never never thinking inside your brain, I cannot relate anything inside the guy's mind, AT ALL, in ANY COST.

🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟 🌟 🌟🌟🌟

🌟 Kitchen trying out for the NASA or the Medical Board 🌟

How do you open a drawer without knocking your feet or head? Get a pan, how big? How do you lifting that things like too heavy? How smooth you doing it? On the Stove that ours are fire stove. The real heating source feeling it on the skin. Not the American electric. 

A box of eggs you carrying it home?

How to turn that open crack to looks like the internal things coming out the beaker? The measure cup inside your kitchen ? I have no idea what you do to visualize anything by a practical approach other than your mouthful jobs, too hard.

You knock, and crack. I use any bowl, I don't need a beaker or the measurement cup.

Some human just meant the attitude on the photo its the First Day I am telling you, never change. Egg yolk + egg white, that is why that is called "the egg." We also have those salty duck egg made already, for congee. I mix the yolk, without the white part for the water soup. Congee is the water soup, not risotto. 

Omelets are chopped refine, green bell pepper, some onion, and red bell pepper + refine tomato piece. You wash your hands before you touch anything like that, and washing all that vegetable before you process them on the knife jobs.











No comments:

Post a Comment