2/28/2023

I think you Ola can find your age similar guys, you going on the date, to find something like that?

Some guy's flair its somewhat like that. It does not have to be that aging human looks like Simon. He aged. This is part of the story. Your same age bracket, you like a lot of this lighter things in life, the younger guys are more lighter.

Meaning not metalic table, to the business world, so hard metal looking grey stuffs.  The SUV its metalic grey, or the metal frame glasses table set, in front of the TV, or some of those very sleek with gold emballish, something very very......I don't know how to describe to you.

Simon's house furniture looks like white, I know....its on TV, but....I tell you how that entire worlds looks like, for saying I walking onto my metro underground, and I knock the door marble shown to you? Its dark black marble.

How do I describe to you the furniture color or his mood color?

So you are more like New Age, healing like Sherry I knew of. You will be happier with the same age guy, whomever that supposes to be. That is what it means he is happy, or somewhat happier and you don't get into those world becoming like that.

But one day, you accumulate enough experience including the longevity comes to ensure there is a Brand New World and a brand new statues of the Movie material, or the TV, that time you decide if you want that Simon to be part of all that. Until then, you become happier yourself. You are not all that happy inside, or cannot express too well. 

You ask the legal court or the Medical Board, this guy....whom his background is, and what this dark hair were blonde and all that. 

Yes, they sort all that. Do they give you him? Yes, you going on the date with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment