2/28/2023

======== What I see? Very old White hair strip on the front, Simon. Ola becoming this giant tandrum Helen Keller. Probably true, everything Simon does. ============

SMCH = King & Co.

I think....i cannot see her looks, but I can tell you her volumn story. He might like it, her tandrum because if I screaming and yelling, the entire side of the mountain might hear.

Ola.....no matter how much tandrum, it might be Simon does on purpose. That measurement of the sound in actual volumn in Ola, it does not come out exceeding how much the true audible volumn.

I think he likes that. 

You go to court, that is what it means. You don't assume it was taking care of the ceiling !!!! Problem Cursed?  

You never meet a person inside the real court to see the reality looks like? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVO_anXigU8


 

No comments:

Post a Comment