2/14/2023

If I have no more this issue, any kind....whichever kind. I will just ask those Westlife finding their own perfect guys, like the gays world.

I don't need to go all the way there. Too many court things to wait on....Taiwan has a court, they need to sign here TOO. oh ~ I hate airplane. 

What do I really like to do? I see the potential if I just saying it right, I can see the money in the end of every results, that is not a lot of the brain jobs really. 

I think in 2017, every morning I wake up looking at the roof I scream, same 2018. 

I seen the future, okay? Not those Ola future I EVER wish to be, at all. No. Not really. So if we all moving up toward the evolution, where the comfer, its God given us, the air, the water, the safety, becasue their system don't require me to do nothing but...only on monitization and to buy the things I really need inside my own happy world....Their sunshine, their overall feeling, everyone finding their perfect direction.

Is that what the Ending Bible means it? 

Its nothing like the Bible describe. Its calmer, serene, sunshine, warm, democracy to that transparency are very high, something like high literacy, high monitization yield, I am not even sure what that Zawanna keep saying he is a prince, then he becomes a military iconic, including exile and he becoming today. I never asking him if anything he told me its a false.

You almost have no zero crime, there is a high tech, meaning I can go out!!!!

The way I am? To go out? I imagine I fall on the ground, ever?

No.

I can go anywhere no more all this....all this confine, oh mine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment