2/14/2023

This world will eliminating all the Royal, or already did.

That is everyone made equal, including all this movie materials soon to be...processed. With your talent, with your brain, how to make a dime to survive in this world.

You don't seem to think life will be eternal, so you only aim your one life comfer. This Bible whom cared why it is written, and you imagine they are the legal court here Today ? All this TV or movies, truely.....so new, so outlook, so easy to manipulate with a feeling as long as you can, to that exponent what to lose or already lost....you willing you say, as long as your feeling exist. 

That is neither the Buddhist doctrine, nor Indian cult saying per precept before you were a nun? 

We all guessing if we were that seating person to embark a forever life in front of us. I am not sure which one I fear the most, really. You need the guide, not I ever imagine a guide. Our belief is different. 

Imagine my grandmom hold on a rope and keep wigging until....dragging it somewhere? How beautiful all those people saying a vision. The reality how it turns out forever be. If you were just admitting the Bible hoping someone can help. 

The court will settle all that, if there is a throne, on Earth?

There is a curshion, an arm chair, 2 arms on Earth?

There is a Joy, what spelling is that Joy or Joey, on Earth?

The Chinese side saying the TV, or the American saying the TV? On Earth?

I am born in the year 39, I want to admit, I have absolutely no memory before? Not really. But I could see everything I never stop saying it the TV or the movie, or the comic books. For someone given up 20 years...for saying these 3 things in front of me to sound real, do you know how I really felt?

Correct, if no more throne, because the Earth evolution = only democracy they were very firm on it very long time, even now. Firmly it will never be the princess and prince, FOREVER. So how does this book ending up on our Earth, for? As long as it exists, or someone just put it here? And where this book supposes to be going?

You saying the God false, the angel false? Everything I can see...right now are??? You know what the only thing I ever see inside my eyes Snow White those dwarf?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Its unbelievable.




No comments:

Post a Comment