2/25/2023

If you all girls caring so much about this Seth position.....you want to share each other photo? Mine were shorter, much than Dean? I remember Karen's side....not that much difference to me, the height. Similar to Lee?

I don't remember.

Do you call them, whichever Seth, to....asking out a real date? Married, no married, you told your next by the guys? Just be honest with it, not staring at your own facebook, only I don't get a facebook, really? 

Karen cared about it. Does that help? She did. I can tell you personally my side of the Seth....he doesn't matter which Seth up on my roof, this easy going coming up or down to my room, imagine that....or that UB real Seth on-campus housing. 

Because he was more near to me as the classmate, and the science, and the evolutionary biology, and anatomy?  People work their butt off with those pre-medicine / pharmacy or nursing idea? It was not a faint job as too much of the mouthful saying?

Its really just a date. 

You can ask your guy going to meet them? I never meet mine enough up on my roof, I have this long ruler....you seen the photo? Very very long to reach  my air-conditioning, every so often.....you cannot really hit it ? Why it has to be on my roof?


No comments:

Post a Comment