2/25/2023

If you all trying this hot summer ticket, not on that Prince William side, but this brand new, mute human Taipei Mayor, the new kid on the blocks.....

You never think he or another him looking so much alike to Eben, and you finally decide staying home, or coming in here at all, to Taiwan, when I disappear really from here? You imagine you have time, or I pushing you all put yourself together?  You get done that date, and start moving on? You told your ex-husband to come with you, trying to be honest in front of his face and see? 

Don't bother talking to me, really. Mine is on the roof somewhere.

(I have an animal leave a pawm print on my desk, it has another animal in the attics too, how amazing) 

How that animal coming down? My bathroom ceiling its one of those polyester ceiling cover like 4 width, and he always took out the bath tube near that one, adjcent to it. Tiny lift up. I ask my mother, why do you have to do that? She didn't do that. Its always being open. 

Which Seth keep touching my bathroom wall in that NSYNC.

No comments:

Post a Comment