2/23/2023

In the 90s (you all growing up on Justin Bieber or something? ) - The backstreet boy, as long as you love me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gl2QnHNpkA


 

We didn't have those Got Talent Format Shows, or Voice. Any of this interviews, or recording device...including the digital camera were more later invention that spread the household like in Best Buy, Canada.  

The era when the digital camera becoming more popular. I got one digital camera in 2007 to starting me Organic Chemistry. You imagine everyone just purchase a digial home use camera? 


I think there is a purpose, if they start to encourage you to get on the Stage, the TV, the performing art side. They saying it, or make you believe, then it is true.


You don't need to care if the guys like about you, or gf you. You only need to present they like about you, both girls or the guys. Then you can have a niche without a romance forever.

If one day Tim Cook ascend, to this open outside.

No.

So on Earth, you going on that TED.

If Tim Cook going anywhere, you shut it down.


Technically I believe it is like that. But recently.....

I think the guys themselves have one of those mechanism they hate the jobs, they leave the audience when the money enough, and they doing things behind. The girls cannot stay on the monitor too long. I know they all looking like they are always on.

I just tell you, I think...what I told you its what I do.

I already sending things all around before the Chinese New Year, and settle things as fast as I can, including their names and faces. To per newspaper, I so long never read a news that many names and all blonde?


A girl can just be with a guy. Or you move somewhere they say, and imagine to be with the group, and still just getting where the guys can see, because those are the guys around.

Its from my cases, I think what the girls should do. 

And from the practical aspect, my works are nothing to do with the performing arts. The military sector I told you that name... "Music, 194 commander-in-chef", on this ENTIRE Earth Surface Crust, it does not exist. Why I even using it? 

If you girls really really did get on one of those local channel, ABC, or anything that more main stream media, under that not Youtube, its the lawyer, the committee, or ...whomever they put you on that TV device, small or big. I think.....

I just always I think I think I think ....


I don't know about the entertainment World, in my Science World, like the 2nd categories or the 3rd categories, as we entering the high school from the middle school.

We have several spread rumor all around.

In the Science world we understand why or how. Most time, let's say it was before if me and Lee together. He goes to work, I back up at home, cooking. Saving the costs, and figure it out a way other than touching those things. I was young, so I don't understand why I got fired? So when these things happening including these years all the TV I cannot stop watching the TV, so I understand what I used to hear in the world we girls high school says.

In among the 2nd, and the 3rd categories major. 


We have the major in 1st like the lawyer, the history, the Chinese / English

2nd, science but biology only 1 class we were.

3rd, science with the biology, that might be half of the 25 Class (We don't change the classroom in Asia)

You asking me one classroom where I used to be....we are the class that has no biology !!?



No comments:

Post a Comment