2/23/2023

Congratulations - Manlia Philiphine

Filipina Bride in Westlife Concert! [Westlife Live in Manila 2023 - The Wild Dreams Tour]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKpGQKoOpGs 

Yeah, I watch til ??  You have a president got here in Taiwan for the award. They used to do something for her in the 90s, those magazine never ending refugee issues. Most typhoon ending up, or starting at your country, you do know that? 

We are next. 

Sherry? Or Cherry? 

When I get there, I am sure they the Westlife will fill me in. Too many boxes to ship it really. Are we expecting? (Need MD doctor, Jonathon they ship my boxes receive address cannot be Roswell Park, his dad working place. He lives local near UB. From his work place to pick up mail to go home.)

There is one thing they are famous for in Rosewell Park. Above the City of Hope.

My mother's father, he hide for a very very very long time. It was a lung cancer. They use the City of Hope from Dr. Bing Shen. One of my landlady right at California, her kid were starting going to school after a long halt of waiting this cancer thing to go away. One day, in the morning she cannot walk anymore.  She always has the cancer with her. I drives her or them to the City of Hope. They know where the hospital is. 

No, I didn't see my uncle. I just drop them there. 

There is a Mc Donald house free to live if your kid??!  Its the Buffalo Gen (Buffalo General Hospital), we CAC cooking for the kids and the parents there. Its a residence serene place. Cozy. No, not looking like the hospital. 

How far its the Buffalo General and Roswell Park? They are all near downtown Buffalo.

Not where we go to school, about 20-30 mins drive. You don't need to use the highway, you can just drive on the Main st, if you fear. That is not a highway. Its a regular road.

But the airport already near more at the downtown, so it won't be that long on traveling, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment