2/10/2023

In the temple business, which, most of this UB you all ending up...will be. Might be one of those very similar to begging to live, Flower Thousand Bone consequence

Its competitive. You understand in the spiritual practice, that is against the God's decree? They all doing it, inside the temple. Compete all the time. Its every blastomny that is.

And you want to do that in your life, how to....get on those Capitalism in a different world. You think American are the cold cut, or some very very realistic side to, you acquire the money, or else?  I see something, I will go and get it done. It was not told to me. I thought I live this one life I die, in 100 years in total? Only living as long...where are those American dummy to be? Re-write? I thought i have to live on and on. One person keep going?

You need to shape up what American being contact before. None of the outside world its hurting that American, they think they are? To? Which system?

You all puppet face card value? I told you, this world religion church, although its in that Westlife whatever... I cannot understand how true, and how much money are in it. You can be jailed, its a name here in Taiwan. So for America, the only legal methods, its through their own very church, that is called the Christian, in different denounimation, they have all the similar running method. 

I didn't just see something, I got told, I even write it. There is a difference, someone dare to audio tape me even putting on the public stand. I say it out loud?

From that day on, I change? Where are those dummy at?



No comments:

Post a Comment