2/10/2023

Try again....you have a bank, that you saving the money in it, called the saving acocunt or the checking account. (you cannot hear ? Why your brain beocming so ringing none stop?)

Whistle bell gone? 

You never learn a word in Bank, other than when you deposit a check in the bank after you work? Did you read any label, or pamphlet, or their name card? Anything standing in the bank?  

There are those glasses panel personel, the younger generation when I arrive in California, a brand new reality away from that Buffalo bad 4 banks I ever had....so I gone to that bank how many time the entire Hollywood outting? I doing nothing but going there? I got nothing else to do?  Does the court given you Ola and Dean money? Any of that Movie or Lee is somewhere near, and why is he on the street means? There is a name, and look or eye color? And? You all didn't go to the court to fight out your right, what happened?  

Try if you deposit a check on the counter to hand in to the clerk officer. You seeing a pen, a name card, a tag in front of the marble, or what that is...somewhere has his or her name. And so you can ask him or her, or someone you sit on the chair until someone coming out.

To talk about anything if you plan on your small business...you could just acting like I pretend I have....so we have a direct negotiation talk. Such as....that interests rate for saying the regular banking account (see....you are doing this again.)

And if I planning on this is my name card, and I gone through this town clerk for setting up...meaning I want to learning more of these number you are saying so, inside your free phamplet, you saying that is 3,000,0000 on the VIP cards limited, and there are 4 cards, you saying which card you only put the number on it, 1 2 3 4.

Show me.

(You brain exploded. See....Dr. T's TV means you are dead. I wonder why ..... )



No comments:

Post a Comment