2/28/2023

Isn't that where UB Flag room the social dance? You girls gone to the social dance like you say, or only I knew where they went? And you 4 girls ever go, its in the UB flag room that area?

Or its you all girls telling me that is where the social dance people go to the activities for?

Not the club I remember.

Its one of those things they written post somewhere? No I never gone. You all went to the aerobic exercise, so surely these social dance its you 4 are talking about it.

And told me about it?

The UB Flag room. If you just describe them the whole things correctly or Adria, you might find some money to the location each you say you were at? Not the front of the UB Alumni, I pass by? The aerobic exercise classroom. Me and Tamang gone to those wall ball hiting back and forth. I pass by, one of those strange aerobic you girls might end up?

I never went, I remember that clearly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment