2/28/2023

Whom suppose to ship the Animal Park, to the DC, or that otter say Ireland?

How did an otter endinig up on my next by seating area? The window on my left? 

No, I don't dance.

Right...how did I end up the Senior Ball dance....I just told you I don't ever did once the social dance. It was a twirl? Nick never taught me once he knows how? He can. 

He can do the social dance. He is though my height. 

I never learn one thing from him. I am too tall for him. 

If you girls happy and something to look for, you asking whom manage you all paper works at UB, if that is one thing to looking forward, and you plan on yourself with your family. You need to know where you land to extent all your stay if those period of D.C prolong. You never know when you get a call. That is what I mean.

You sometimes have to wait and wait and wait...the real law proceeding time, and the steps. You never hear those things? Give them some extra 3 weeks, so you waiting outside. That is my best advice to you. You traveling back and forth, trying to get someone side it with you.

If I were your position, I am not all of you doing things? I think that is exactly what the Legally Blonde 2 teaching people. Its real. Something exactly like that.

I do nothing but copy the movies? The first time landing and sorting the paper works?

I gone to D.C before. Probably twice.



No comments:

Post a Comment