2/26/2023

Its a very very long time I seen a real guy on the near vincinity, meaning instant manifestation his or their 3 meals and he swallow that food down on his throat. Nick has no more palate ! My mother eats only once a meal.

We never eat together me and my mother.

You see, once you becoming successful, you can talk to the guys, you can just be around to shop in the grocery in the day time, like side by side we are the similar age, this time. 

The grocery right now in the community between 9 to 5, there is no human in it. Most time people gone on the weekend. So can just outting there or the farmer's market on the weekend. You don't feel strange why I keep repeating you all the same thing, the same life, to called the life be happy together?

Seriously?

The happy life, just cooking, prepare meal, and going on a date, hand in hand? To drive the car together, to seeing things together?  And why you define you having a relationship, including his entire family, friends, all that he invites people to coming over and talk?

For Westlife, they all knowing each other. 

Is anything on my Pinterest looks funny to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment