2/15/2023

Let me introducing one women name Becky, stands for Rebecca, a short Eddie, but very tall priest church new arrival Keith without a wife that time, I arrived.

Becky, the one next to uncle JC, she likes youth Keith, the Wedn team kid bible church group. Keith is....I forget. Also Wedn or Sunday. You know how it goes.

Eddie too fat on. 

Rebecca plays tennis, the Tall Britney that One (The One for the Money, movie by Catherine)

She is the one telling me Derrick with her Keith in it scandle on Lalla looking scandle, that couple lives in the trailer, at a forest before Orlando host father won a lotto on the radio TV, so they move to TN, and Eben got a client looks exactly like Wayne, Orlando's father.

Wayne gone to China to see my father, as soon as Wayne back, one day my father vanished

He told my father his name is Wayne or Joan Molar.

Everything sounds so normal ~ and registering.....



No comments:

Post a Comment