2/01/2023

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ Let me try again this 19 in 99 ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ I usually wait ....some time a distance apart to think, or not to think, and watch it again. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm4hhYLaCqM

I think I hear ....Lana. 10 days?

He falls on my bed, that is the sofa jump down, at the floor. That is the TV direction......but far away, that is the dining room. oh ~~~ Pizza Plant ! The Double Layer Chicago Style Pizza? 

SMCH lives on the mud house roof when she went to India. Before she got to Indian 500 years old. No, when I was 34 in the water? That Dr. Jack in the ocean? Mexico Museum....no, at Taipei. 

Did this Nick Carter needs to see Dr. Gabriel? His height like that Tamang in that ending song ๅ…ฌไธปๅฐๅฆน?  2017 that cereal is a branding from Australia. 

https://24h.pchome.com.tw/prod/DBAJ3R-175367198?gclid=CjwKCAiAuOieBhAIEiwAgjCvclbCzLxR_arcwxJ5r1kqntSFm3cgo1NP7Jydvl2M5RUD1mAYlXrJ5xoC6hYQAvD_BwE

You don't eat that much of the cereal, you will gain weight very very fast with the milk. Both are very fat.  Hank and Tina with the baby, we gone to the Santa Monica one time. They have the swimming pool. Hank gains a lot of the weight.


Comment: I think its more important that Nick Carter or his uniform means, if they are the groups like they saying, whom near by? You make the best any pizza can show up. The real groups food, you meant like that kinds of the pizza? I don't put that sauce not like that. Italian has some home made sauces, the home made. No, I don't know.


Where do they say they go to the kitchen things? Just only making the pizza, that is fine. Not the other design set. I don't have time or the mind doing all that.




No comments:

Post a Comment