2/01/2023

You know some guys don't wear eye glasses !!! My family only now me, never laser. Pang this year, he is the last one done the laser eye....so none of them wearing the eye glasses.

In my family house hold.  Outside, I seen people's wear eye glasses I think. They usually don't walk toward me. Is there something about the contact lens, or something about this eye glasses? To that Medical has this laser, you can correct your vision very very fast? 

No, I cannot do anything about my eyes. I have a condition, so NO.


Today I just asking them, yeah!!

I told them what I used to do with nick, or my mother's jobs for us, or Pang, in the future?

Mailing order of all these Tawian made stuffs, fixing the eye glasses and mail it back to Pang? Nick he is a Canadian, so he purchased the amazon, same to the Center people, and I take some stuffs for them to Canada. I live in Buffalo New York? Like the American has this Amazon. Doing something more urgent, that is if I show up the right things in front of any one's door, you will feel totally different. I live like that 20 years, my mother used to mail me things, I mail to my cousin, Lucy they are.

I told them.  We pack and go to the retreat, or I have to leave for Canada, this things called pack and go, and really purchasing things starting long time ago. Every time I need to travel, I am in the States, I get ready on all the order like Tofutti, you know that is for the vegan, the entire package I pick up the entire dozen of them. 

Sometimes you do that the entire 20 years, you doing nothing but just buy, and mail for others.

You need to prepare that before, you saying...seeing any real human, this time I suppose to get what is that any piece of paper says?

So I need to clarify that. I am doing so often, so before I take off, they can just keep busy at their own Concert. Ronan has this March, they finish in the Feb.

I don't even know how to describe to you, there is a TV in China. I didn't think that has anything to do with me? But let's say they are from Europe, most of them don't seem to be very pushing that nature. I cannot feel a thing. Do you know how expensive those Europe stuffs in there to eat? Or America? 

So Taiwan when my mother start shipping, I also start shipping to Nick. They cannot access the books, or the Curezone certain things, I got it for nick from my apartment. There is a lot of things you prepare your travel, and plus....those people I think their business are in the Ireland. I going there to sort their papers works per line, per saying, per paragraph. 

In America, they have a very wide range of the choice, not in Canada, the first the population its different, and the Canadian things are also expensive too.


Another is, you all don't really thinking about the Meditation Center, or Group Meditation, or the Taipei Main Asharam, or the Taipei Center

oh ....I live in Taipei !!! Imagine what their contact person know about the district. So you mean Westlife those soy meat with the hole, I gonna bring the bags to? And we used to buying thing like when Dr. Janez were alive, there is a video conference. You imagine my mother lives where? So I was in Buffalo, I asking her to get me that Dr. Janez a copy of his book. Right now everything disappear, but I read that copy of the book in Chinese. Its a diary.

Then we have this meditation curshion. You don't know how long to sit in the retreat, why they even called the retreat or the group meditation, you know how long they engineering their chair? Nick was trying to doing that, he made his own seat. 

Talking about the invention, they started all in the 90s, becasue....long time ago, there is no chair, the back of many people cannot take that long meditation. Its very very very suffering. I don't think I would have gone back if there is no seat.

Now, the vegetarian food, has some small business whom the initiate telling each other, whom opens the store, whom opens what, which restaurant in Taipei they open so on so forth. That entire things are filled up you go to somewhere to join a conversation and get the stuffs.

So that flowing of the commodity, its you prepare, then you order, and then you waiting for the shipment. Most initiates a lot of the girls whom just doing nothing but talk there. That is what they ever do in there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment