2/28/2023

๐Ÿ’– A lot of time you girls have this mood on the boys or the guys, whichever language coming out of your mouth really. ๐Ÿ’– You have a life momentum other than him?

That is what you normally trying to show him or he is aware of? ๐Ÿ’–

So lets say, I need to settle my mother, and several homey home town people do, they know about how to live in their own home, they live in the capital of their country? You all are? 

The girls want to compare and grow out of it, to finding your local sweet 17. ๐Ÿ’–

Then I say to them, just I seeing those court room, they on the left side, I am on the right side, the small court room, the Judge in the middle upon entering, its the most exhausting thing whole day WHOLE day, I ever can imagine inside my head, just seeing that one picture of it.

Its very very very tiring WHOLE day, on those setting, we used to have those school board, 2 hours I already down. Nothing but a board? The chalk board. 




No comments:

Post a Comment