2/16/2023

My career after UB APO time, its still CADS tutor correct. But in the graduate school, I always been watching this Silicon Valley idea, I never participate those Steve Jobs things...no.

But I always know there is a word combine called the Silicon Valley, its our country tradition. It really makes a very very very big deal here everywhere in our growing up year. The Semi-conductor worlds, the stocks, the participation share, the jobs ......

All right, you don't like to hear one words from me, that's fine. So after I left APO and CAC, I ending up that PCAT report means useless, and that One Director why would someone to be that redundant to call me, I conclude someone shuffle the wrong letter at the wrong side. That is a Pharmaecutical, not the Pharmacy. that is Sherry and Ming at doing the research. I hate anything research like that. 

So I went on the job hunting, then my mother talking, back to UB this brand new reality of the Librarian Science. You didn't think I go against my mother saying, just by deliberating sabotage myself, do I? So I make all my efforts I can in that librarian school. I didn't mean I gonna drop what my mother ever recommand. Just do it. 

But my eyes wishing that on-line landscape I knowing it...I wasn't watching or knew whom Sammy were? I met nick, so there is a whole chaos of a brand new life. So will be all these 5 Westlife or near by...they moving on their brand new life everywhere. I didn't need to make myself a show if I just saying Hi I show up a bit. 

That focus with "on-line" will never be Eben Pagan, FOREVER. Everything I say nick had was nothing but the junks. First day saying it, never ending saying it, and that entire landscape no one student like us will anymore paying 7 dollars per hour where we stand, to those any you see Eben's product, to that next 20 years and another 20 years.

Only nick those retiree have no back road shows up. 

I am very sure with the public disclosure, how the court will have loads of the public hearing to these you all MD 6+1 ending up, to that final conclusion whichever you saying that God pre-vail exist to the next 20 years .... including the privacy act, your phone can be in that mode how the Congress lie, if those Snowden cases be heard.

Just not me existing heard

Right?

That is how the democracy will foster the forever. The human mortal never perfect and they are not, filled up with the cursed air every mouthful opening to those dull eyes, how soon without the light every day life are dead felt. 

True. Its all true. Even the TV just didn't scare you enough with the background scene, not dark enough, not Ukraine sand art enough, all those horror face color, in the horror of your character.

If one day I am a guy, I told you, its eternity you all girls disappeared out of my look. The guy's nature some are never to be that Vola. And I will tell you...because I know.

You all hurting it the guys to that minimum you never know, you never seen, you never need to find out. You are all too good to be true. I keep saying that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment