2/27/2023

My crown broke.....AGAIN! My side of nick ex bf has a grandson that is tuttering. He was? That my ex bf? I have no idea what conditioned he had.

It doesn't really makes a difference to me already anymore on this all conditioned human, looking at so many Medical Board MD real than these so wreckless community college to by pass the international medical school personel.

Some people entering the Entertainment worlds its to looking for a doctor.

ALLTHE TIME

I keep saying it, a lot of people just really really really needs to see the REAL doctors ALL the time. I cannot stop saying that gazillion times, EVERY single time. You don't think the doctor is important, some people some family, just really need to have a functional MD background the doctor they visiting in their perfect doctor this doctor that, to every degree they cared about it.

The Real MD to sound right.

My arm........... ~~~~~~~

WHEN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivUYMzfNPko


 

No comments:

Post a Comment