2/27/2023

Simon and Lauren its life after life you see them, you torture them trillion voltage to the death be apart the hell, how you Bible meant it....

There is nothing else to say, he is her food. And when he keeps becoming this cursed Lords of Ring, her sister and her its taking him and the rest of the Man penis hood forever on food.

Every guy can sue both him or majority on her. Nothing but food. To resume a human form. She is not a human form.  She might be highly jealous, highly internal up and down, to pretend that cup of the tea didn't spit on people.

EVERY man is the food, you want to know half face being deformed? Why dont you tell Simon, that unconditionally your entire business bankrupt on the very first day. 

These news on and on the eternal love. Its your life after life binds to the eternal cruelty forever, you and her. 

商鞅妲己 its a very very very known and bad bad bad bad books tales. Unless you proven you are Wisers before them the Era. The Wisers of all known Wise King, to how wise you sound like to these IQ problems, you will be categories as the girl that have no IQ, but Loosen Women. That is what the Ireland did.....

And Simon will die when she leaves, because that is a True Love.

You can only say, unless she willing to be jailed forever when she is full human grown in this life and on, to which life, she will FOREVER bound to the mortal flesh, never again troubles the sentient being worlds other than eternal in jails. He leaves, and be repaired that time. The Higher world doctors, because none of you are the real MD, at all.


😈🥰 So I think that is what he did for real in life? 😈🥰

.....I don't see why he insists to lie about it. He if...like Annca, one of those human like I see Bii says. If no one telling lies in the public to cover anything, Simon is not Shane one of those tale. Simon he is a type of the human twist and turn like a girl. 

And he is in the industry, but you saying before Dean Oxford Victoria Secrets, or After Victoria Secret? 

Meaning, there was a story between how Simon were behind, until the day I show up. So Shane or Westlife find out Amazing, that one video. Then the outfit Simon saw there is a painting in the Da Vinci painting. He gets mad.

But he puts down. He puts that parts of all that whatever down. So he.....whatever that.

In that entire bracket whom would be that girl holding a white Wissel, Simon went to find out, and he puts a story looks like an Andrew Silverman is......and she is.....and then, he went to the court is....

And there is that he has a story on the newspaper. 

He that time can choose his own life, whatever he meant he tried for his love, with all things around. So if he dares to show me, on the newspaper, people like him, this type of the Simon Cowell position that twist and turn at his parents, like one of those grand kid I ever seen every single times....like his grandpa....

Imagine Zawanna have how many kids...

The guys that twist and turn looks like Simon, book like Simon, talk and interview saying all like Simon, including his vanity he says on the stage like Simon.

The people like Annca and like him says they are gays. It means there are several things he present you. Him +  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 .....

Which things you like to keep?

I left ! 

I didn't see it !!

He needs to keep all of that stuffs himself called 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ....maybe not the boybands. I mean more of....whatever he collects he knew what they look like. Anything he collects around him. Those he might mean real on the newspaper. I told him when was the last time 2021? Don't bother me. 

That will be the best things you do to him. Get out of my life.

If I give him Simon Eben Pagan, he might take it. With Lalla? Not sure. But....I don't need all that stuffs. I already told him everything I need to. What I am, whom I am, how I am....and I am the one making the money to sustain several things, doesn't look like clear, but it is on my shoulder.

He doesn't care. I care about it. 

Keanu Reeves the same too. I told Simon which things, I say yeah. That I agree I already. The Sailor Moon. They are a pack. I don't care about it.


The UB entire you witness stand in debts, he can keep too. You all like him. Except the Real Lords Position, the guys no, I don't think they are the Lords. But whatever the problems he likes he sees, he wants to keep including that Youth loud cannot shut up Tina Jojo, all this stuffs.

No I don't need any of that stuffs. 

He didn't tell me he interests in the junks, but apparently he never seen this much of the junks on.....were gone facebook. Its not there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment