2/22/2023

My eyes have a condition, so anything putting into my mouth, like half bowl of the original dumpling skins are nothing but the wheat, my eyes shake. If its one of those hot chocolate, no sugar added, just the brand they have the sugar in it.

I know, I will be tired in my eyes?

Same to my entire family, they all having a condition....my mother's nose? Not 20 mins washing, needed 60 mins washing. You born without a certain things but another?  The guys they used to be thin, and looking at you as a girl that know the manner or the pleasing nature including the body shape?

When I gonna lose the weight down, today its my period date? 

"At home your only reality will EVER looking at my hair up, no matter what. " 

You want to try to tell some guys the true reality you can talk out of your mouth?



No comments:

Post a Comment