2/22/2023

๐ŸŸ You know my period were no more this you have 5 full days periods? My first day almost nothing, just ink. Yesterday I don't remember I require to wash that much. This morning I wash about 3 times if not the AI toilet count separate every single time, and tissues paper? ๐ŸŸ

I only use these much tissues paper one day on this month, the rest of the month I use the towel, you clean just one person living expense, no tissue paper money? Its toss that cloth 7 days 7 cloth, and they wash out immeditately?

So I was saying....I used to have 5 days when I was with nick. You know I wasn't that extreme, but I still jumping in very often, he knew he has to change the water filter, so I am more modesty that time, those costs money. 

When you take off your underwear, you can immediately smell, and the guys FOREVER never knew what that is?

I will tell you, the reduction of my periods its half of those smell, it was bad enough every single time, especially you seeing these sticky darken blood strips, the uterus lining. The guys ever register the difference of your period, or they freak it out?

You per monthly process the blood, you still scream on them too?



No comments:

Post a Comment