2/15/2023

Nick's mother lives close to where Craig's office at, he built that house attics, so.....we pass by. That is where his another doctor may be. No, I never seen one doctor in Canada?

I think maybe its the North American culture. You drive, you eat, you go home.

We gone to this far away Northern Part of the Canada, he starts to picking up these feedle head, he eats?! Its called the feedle head. 

He has this TTC 25 years what their reunion I think. Its at the downtown. I forget did he say he goes there. He always goes alone. He has this mail boxes.....he receives all kinds of the junks. I never knew what he receive in the mail. Unless he told me in the car to open it. He drives?

Soemtimes...I have a feeling, there is something about his mail boxes. 

??? Our second home, you know where is our mail boxes? At Cooper's falls. Its everyone's mail boxes all there, you need a key to open it. There is something about this key and the mail box.




No comments:

Post a Comment