2/15/2023

Why do I have to stay in nick's car, and he gone to Totto's house? I am in the drive way? He just talking to Totto 10 mins? When we gone to the center, its the same thing, I don't eat, i come out of the center in the car waiting laying down, the chair down, no one passing the car and look inside?

Our age is different. So we go to where we buy some Indian food and eat. We don't eat in the center. Vince, he pass by us. Then he move up with us cottage, they were building a brand new house, both Vince and Totto are his 15 years old same town friends? Same town, you know how important that is, so I staying in the car?

They both have a wife.

I think the second time I gone in, Totto show me his garden, his wife gives us a lot of the bread in the bag, but they all talk in Italian, I never talk to them, they all speaking in Italian? 

Nick's sister also live not too far, sometimes I got dropped at the library.

Toronto has several library. Including his dentists, I staying inside the car? One of those things I live in the car?  I have no idea? His dentists have these 2 receptionist women. So I staying inside the car each and every time. 

Why would I stay inside the car....I don't really know the reason, but I live in the car.

One time I think we pass by where, we see Totto's son, I used to tell you?



No comments:

Post a Comment