2/27/2023

No, Simon is not like that. The lawsuits to him its a normal thing. He felts annoying but he can handle it. That is part of life. For some strangest reason he could love you in the bed, and romance, and that lawsuit at the same time in the court. He stills keeps his love intacts, and going home fight about.

I think he is that type of the person. For something like that. But I might just guessing it. No...its one of those they are in their head, on the love and arguments stuffs. I don't argue, you all do those things. 

Simon does nothing but arguments? For a living? 


No, he doesn't want your IQ to increase

No, not understanding in the business, no. He needs that love games, he cares about between you and him are a real loving cuddling situation like why you called each other bf or gf. He prefer you always lean on him, always needs him, stay next by him, close by, anything he calls you pick up the phone to be where he meant show up. Or he will find someone looking for you this running in and out love game.

The real love games, the way I think I seeing them never leave him Simon? You didn't see those girls? I don't think its a particular false to me?! The newspaper girls he puts all around him. No they are not married.



No comments:

Post a Comment