2/27/2023

No, you are all very very rigid girls, you are very harsh to the guys near by you. All of you. I say no.

Like Melinda "This is the stupidest color I ever seen... you know I bought this?"

Simon likes those small touching phone, you crying in the eyes, you need him, those staying in the bed, lazy around life. Any game you playing him, he likes it. Not the comic books, not writing a book, not getting more higher IQ book writers. No. You just read all the girls he lines up. That is what he says. He has more girls behind I am sure.

You doing that, you gonna lose some very very normal guys. To be with? A dozen guys swapping girlfriend world? The girls and the guys all around you? Those social life? Running in as the pack life?

I say No.

I may or may not need a guy now, and the future?

Did I say there is some very very home bound, normal guy, and is there anything that nick doesn't sound too good to be true? You wishing that one guy well? 

That one things right? Whatever that will be the future? Not getting another girl, or the boys, you saying to the normal guy, you wishing? He tag along?

The FUTURE!!!! The future doesn't need to be on Earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment