2/13/2023

One of those ABC documentations to go out til 2, and social at night starting at 5 oclock .....again!

They both are not ABC.

I am telling you.....the way I am, the way I know, the way I just by guessing it because most people are not planning to align up to that American Black Ops. To whom actually opening up their mouth for the ending results, when all this fair trade its by your brain.

Some of you have this flying in and out proven vola never ending. It ends right on Top of my head, in here Taiwan. You saying I one person don't know where the Data will ever go to find.

You are not listening a word I ever say about anything on Money.

oh I know my per piece of passport. It ends up at the Silicon Valley. Even my passport expires, the nature I seeing American Embassy moving away, they at least how many email never stop receiving junks, all this year. Its called the family gossips. 

( They left now. )





No comments:

Post a Comment